If you are passionate about coaching and developing young students along their journey leading to college education, you can read on. GRTalent is a unique education consulting company emphasizing character development as an integral part to its advisory processes. We are looking for energetic, fun and interesting people to strengthen our growing counseling team, and will be rewarded for results.
I. Organise and administer the counselling and guidance program with individual students
- Administer the student needs and perform assessment of current standards.
- Schedule appointments for individual counselling interviews for students during the school year under the guidance of Chief Consultant.
- Regular follow up sessions with students on developmental needs.
- Conduct interviews with newly enrolled students.
- Develop a calendar for counselling and guidance activities.
- Motivate and tracking the attitude and progress of students and record the discussions to be reviewed by Chief Consultant.
- Coordinate student appraisals and performance progress for parents and Chief Consultant.
- Explore career interests and special talents via regular counseling sessions with assigned students.
II. Support CHIEF CONSULTANT to organise seminars, events and camps that may be held during weekends or public holidays
- Draft other articles for social media.
- Supporting Sales and Marketing efforts.
- Organise out-of-town excursions for students.
- Organise social service activities for students with or without parents.
- Administer education and exhibition seminars and events to prospect clients.
- Coordination of seminars and events to promote prospect clients.
- Co-ordinate English boot camps and character and leadership building camps for participating students.
- Graduate from an overseas university that you are proud of
- Fluent in written English and Chinese, including Mandarin
- Knowledge and insight into overseas university and boarding school application process, especially US and UK
- Applicants with previous experience in Education Counselling may be considered for Senior Education Consultant
- Attractive remuneration package
- Be part of a collaborative team which aims to develop globally responsible talents
Our application procedures:
Please email your current CV and expected salary to the Human Resources Manager at email@example.com. Qualified candidates shall be contacted within two weeks.